Zesterra® Lick Tub
Zesterra® lick tubs are a great way for your horses to reap the benefits of Zesterra® on a daily basis. Carefully formulated with essential nutrients including vitamins and minerals, these tubs provide an economical and convenient way to ensure your horses are receiving the support they need.
Why Use Zesterra® Lick Tubs?
Horses are prone to many stress-related conditions, including gastric ulcers and poor performance.
Our Zesterra® lick tubs give your horses daily access to the acid-neutralizing properties of the liquid in a convenient tub. In addition, the Zesterra® tubs have been carefully formulated with a wide variety of nutrients including protein and high-quality vitamins and minerals to help ensure your horses are receiving the nutritional support they need.
• Provide one tub for every 5 to 15 animals.
• Place tubs in areas where they can be easily accessed.
• Allow a 2-week minimum acclimation period to establish average consumption rate.
• Average consumption should be between 0.25 and 1 lb per head, per day.
• Make sure horses always have access to clean water and salt.
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feed.
Caution: Due to high Copper content, do not feed to sheep or other unapproved livestock.